We specialise in providing birthday parties within indoor venues across the Leeds area. Go-Kart Party isn’t about driving the karts round-and-round the track; we structure and provide an exciting challenging programme that gives for most boys and girls their first real driving experience with a sense of achievement, independence and what kids crave more than anything else, FUN!
The Go-Kart Party is completely structured, and will last 1-2 hours and can accommodate up to 24 children. (Special longer parties for more children can be arranged contact us for details)
• The speed of the karts is pre-set according to the age and ability of the children, slower for younger children, faster for older children.
• We start the karts at a slow speed and practice doing emergency stops; this in effect is allowing the children to get familiar with the karts and its controls.
• We then progress to manoeuvring in and out of cones, strategically positioned on the track; this really does develop their skill and co-ordination.
• We then increase the speed of the karts (for older children the karts could be increased to their maximum top speed), and move on to what they really want to do in the first place – GO FASTER!
• For younger children we maintain the excitement by progressively increasing the speed, but we do not push them beyond their ability.
• We theme our parties on not who is the fastest driver but who is the safest driver. We can virtually guarantee you will see their driving improve during the duration of the party, at the same time they are having loads of – FUN!
• At the end of the party we have an awards ceremony where every child will receive a certificate, saying they have been a safe driver, and we give out a trophy to the safest driver of the party (which is always the birthday boy/girl, but don’t tell them in advance).
• The birthday boy/girl then does 2 x laps of honour while the other children cheer and applaud.
• Booking a party couldn’t be simpler, contact us with your preferred date and time, we will then check the availability of the hall and party room, and do all the booking.